If you've landed here, it's likely because you found our San Francisco-based web design agency through SEO, social, or a referral. And we're so happy you're here! My name is Silvia Li Sam, and I started Slam Media Lab or Slam like our clients like to call us!
We're an award-winning web design & SEO agency that helps mission-driven companies win BIG online through an impactful website, brand, and strong SEO from day one.
With our fast, efficient process tailored to each client's needs, we deliver stellar results that speak for themselves. From crafting beautiful websites to optimizing them for higher search engine rankings – we have the experience and expertise necessary to bring your vision to life.
A great website shouldn’t be just a digital shop window, but also a powerful tool to help you with:
- Creating a loyal customer base
- Generating more leads
- Building brand affinity
- Spreading awareness of your products and goals
We design websites that are scalable, looking fire, and maximize your ROI!
Slam has been ranked as a top San Francisco design agency since its launch. Why? Because our web design and development process is focused on building websites that can help you bring in more revenue. We're certified Webflow and WordPress experts, and all of our sites are built with SEO in mind.
Ready to partner with us? Reach out here!
Overview of Slam Media Lab’s Web Design Agency Services for SF Bay Area Companies
Our web design services encompass the entire web development process, from concept to launch to maintenance. We destroy the game in branding, creative website design, and development. We are Webflow experts, while giving our input in SEO (one of our strengths, too).
Here’s what we offer:
- Website Design & Development (Programmatic pages, too).
- Branding Strategy & Identity
- Keyword Research & SEO On-Page Optimization
- Photography & Videography services in the San Francisco Bay Area
Best Web Design Agency in the SF Bay Area
At Slam, we specialize in delivering exceptional website design and development services that set new industry standards. Our team of experts is proficient in both Webflow and WordPress, allowing us to create outstanding websites that perfectly match our clients' needs.
We do a preference for Webflow, and have written extensively about it:
The TLDR is that Webflow offers a site that is fast (great for SEO), beautiful, and scalable versus others in the market.
Our ultimate goal is to give your website a fresh, modern, and impressive brand image that captivates your audience. Our process involves:
- Brand discovery
- Content outlines
- High fidelity design along with copywriting
- SEO optimization
- Documentation and training
We're dedicated to ensuring that your website is not only visually stunning, but also informative and engaging, encouraging users to interact with your brand. One big thing about what makes stand out is we’ll offer a 1-hour training session to make sure you OWN and CONTROL your website.
We believe that first impressions matter, so let us help you make a great one!
You can read some of our case studies here.
Brand Strategy & Identity for San Francisco Companies
We live and breathe branding. Our team of designers, writers, artists, and producers specialize in building impactful brands from scratch, starting with our unique discovery process that fuels curiosity and creativity.
We don't just create logos. We turn your vision and values into a comprehensive brand experience that resonates with your audience.
Our web design and branding agency services include:
- Brand strategy: Our designers partner with you to create visuals that capture your brand's essence and make it stand out. We communicate your brand effectively, using design as a language to create a complete experience.
- Brand identity: We go beyond just logos and create a comprehensive brand experience that includes colors, words, animations, and more. We take your vision and values to build, grow, and rebrand world-class nonprofits.
- Art direction: We help you make an impression with your landing page, donation page, or board meeting by delivering a concise visual message that elevates your style.
- Illustration, motion & graphic design: Our dynamic design work is tailored to make you stand out on all platforms.
- Email design: Our expertly crafted emails are beautifully branded and optimized with effective calls-to-action, delivering a delightful inbox experience for your audience.
We pride ourselves on delivering creative work that's always fresh and never boring. Whether you're launching something big, taking your look to the next level, or communicating your brand effectively, our team has got you covered. Book time here.
Keyword Research & SEO On-Page Optimization for SF Companies
SEO is our superpower! Most web design agencies miss all the basics of SEO optimizations. Not us! We prioritize on-page optimization as we design to ensure your site shows up properly on search engines.
Your website should be SEO optimized from day one. (If you’re new to SEO, download our SEO terms guide for free).
We could talk to you about SEO, but our results prove our point. Time and time again, we’ve helped companies and startups make SEO their #1 marketing channel. We’ve grown websites from 5K to 30K searches/month by creating evergreen content and creating a personalized SEO strategy to showcase resources & content the way Google likes it! And the company is in the S.F. Bay Area.
We do this by ensuring your site is showing up properly on search engines, analyzing the content of your website, matching pages with niche-specific and long-tail keywords, ensuring it’s accessible, and adding the right headers, copy and meta descriptions.
Our SEO web design services include:
- Keyword research & opportunity analysis: We conduct a thorough analysis of your website’s keywords and what your competitors are ranking for to figure out your opportunities!
- Content writing and management: all of our copywriters are trained to write for SEO & for strong storytelling.
- On-page optimization: We add relevant keywords to each page, so they are relevant to searches.
- Local SEO: Are you a small business looking to grow through local SEO in the SF Bay Area? We got you. We’ve done it ourselves, so we know what it takes! Learn more about our SEO Small Business Packages here.
- Technical SEO done right: Site performance matters! Site speed matters. This is why we give you recs on how to improve your site performance, and even help you fix them, so Google and your customers can see you have an amazing web experience.
If you’d like a free SEO audit of your website, book a free audit below!
Interested in more SEO resources, download our Slam free resources:
Photography & Videography Services in the San Francisco Bay Area
If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area and looking for high-quality photography and videography services to showcase your business, we've got you covered. Our team specializes in capturing:
- Stunning product photography
- Professional headshots
- Company sizzle reels
- Product videos
- Instagram Reels or TikToks (vertical content)
Get in touch with us to learn more about our photography and videography services, and how we can help take your business to the next level.
Why We’re the Best Web Design Agency in the Bay Area?
When it comes to web design in the Bay Area, Slam is the best in the business. Our awards prove it :).
- We build sites in weeks, not months. Our team of experts uses no-code tools to create accessible, optimized, and visually stunning sites that traditional agencies would take months to build.
- We don't just create pretty sites, we design with results in mind. Our designs are intuitive, accessible, and scalable, ensuring that users convert.
- Whether you're in healthcare, education, or climate, our team has worked across a wide range of industries, and we know what it takes to create a website that will make your brand shine.
- We take project management seriously at Slam. Your time is important, so we make sure you can find every single project file with 1-2 clicks. We work with your preferred tools, whether it's Slack, Notion, Dashboards, or Zoom. Plus, each project has its own PM.
- We make comprehensive documentation, so you don’t have to pay us or anybody extra to make changes to your site. Plus, we offer a free training session for your employees.
Web Design Agency Slam Media Lab San Francisco Case Studies
Our results speak for themselves. Our award-winning web design agency based in the S.F. Bay Area has worked with:
- B2B companies
- Fortune 500 companies
- Small businesses
- Government agencies
- Venture capital firms
- Insurance companies
- Restaurants (We integrate with your preferred POS like Toast)
Plus, we’ve worked in industries like education, climate, immigration, insurance, tech, VC, real estate, government, policy, and more.
Take a look at Peer Health Exchange, a national non-profit organization that provides health education to young people across the US, recently re-branded to better connect with Gen Z.
The organization was looking for a branding and web design agency to support building a website that would resonate with young people and keep up with their changing needs.
Here’s what Slam delivered:
- A website that features Lottie animations to make it more engaging, custom texture packs to add some playfulness, and a Y2K-inspired aesthetic that appeals to the target audience.
- We designed the website with young people at the core, seeking their input through brand discovery workshops with Peer Health Exchange's Youth Advisory Board.
- The website's content, language, and images feature young people and demonstrate the organization's commitment to putting them first.
- The project showcases how a web design agency can help a non-profit reach its target audience and fulfill its mission by creating a website that engages and informs young people.
Partner with Slam: The Best Website Design & Development Agency in San Francisco
In the past, I had worked with SO many small and big web design agencies in SF and across the country, charging hundreds of thousands of dollars in retainers. All of them struggled with three things:
- Delivering on time
- Communications and project management (too many points of contact)
- Didn’t have control of the site after
While the work was solid, these three issues added so much unnecessary stress.
This is why when I started Slam, I made sure that our web design agency provided excellent documentation and comms. Though we don’t promise replying to you immediately, our clients get responses within a few minutes, hours, and you dedicated PM to manage everything!
Book a call with us today to learn more about our web design services and how we can help you create a unique website that stands out from the competition!